Due to the popularity of our Backline Request Form from SXSW, we've created a way to send your rider or rental needs directly to a shop and receive back a custom quote for your rental. Requesting a custom order is easy and can be done from any Sparkplug shop page.
Here's a step-by-step guide:
1. Search for one of the items you're looking for in the location where you want it. (e.g., Drums in Austin)
2. Choose one of the top shops in that area. If there aren't shops in that area with that item, try searching for another item (sometimes people may not have their whole inventory listed), or send us your Backline Request and we'll source it for you.
3. Click "Request Custom Order" on the top right corner of the shop page.
4. Fill out the custom order request. You can even upload your rider, if you have one.
5. Then, click Request and wait to receive your custom quote or response from the shop.
That's all there is to it! Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.